Co-extruded composite cladding guaranteed to be free of discolouration!
A co-extruded false open-joint composite wood cladding. Its trapezoidal profile also enables both horizontal and vertical installation. The coating of the composite wood with a polyethylene film over its entire surface ensures protection against any moisture pick-up. It is also not sensitive to stains and discolouration.
The open-joint boards are screwed in with only 1 stainless steel screw per fastening point, thus ensuring quick and reliable installation. Boards may be easily adjusted with respect to each other thanks to an adjustable gap.
A very realistic wood look with intense matte colours. Multi-chromatic colour variations within a single board give rhythm to the façade and an incomparable warm appearance. Board coverage 140mm wide (0.504m2).
- Cost per square metre: £94 + vat
- Aesthetics – open joint appearance
- Fastening with colour matched screws that cost roughly £3.50 + vat per square metre (based on 600mm fixing centres)
- Boards 3.6m long – Coverage width 140mm (boards are 170mm wide) = 0.504 square metres
- Guaranteed free of discolouration – capped composite technology
- Ecological – composed of 95% recycled sawdust and recycled polyethylene
- Resistant & stable – rot proof, 100% resistance to termites, water resistance
- Realistic natural appearance with varied chromatic similar to natural wood
- 20 years limited residential warranty
- IN STOCK & READILY AVAILABLE